The jacket is a common term used for a mid-stomach length garment used as an outerwear. There are many types of jackets and some are used as fashion elements, while some are used for protective purposes. Jackets are highly functional and versatile, and they can suit various needs with ease.
Safety is better achieved by Hi-Vis (high visibility) garments that are designed to increase the awareness of the presence of the wearer to others. Hi-Vis garments can be used for Day only and Day/Night purposes. These garments would sport bright colours that would be easily discernible from any background. For Day/Night purposes, the garments would also have reflective tapes on them that would reflect the light back to the source.
Stubbies is a brand that has been at the forefront in producing high-quality Hi-Vis garments. This brand has been one of Australia’s most favourite brands as they are constantly into manufacturing high-quality apparels that suited to the various needs of the Aussies. Stubbies brand has a whole lot of products that cater to “work, rest and play.” High quality and durability are what sets Stubbies apart from the other brands.
Stubbies brand products are one of the most sought after products in Australia, and at Stubbies Workwear we have a good collection of those products. Stubbies Workwear is set up as an online store exclusively providing quality Stubbies products at the best rates in the industry. We have a collection of Stubbies Hi Vis Jackets that you can purchase, and let’s have a look at them:
- Stubbies BJ2905 Hi-Vis Spliced Cotton Drill Jacket Long Sleeve+Hoop Tape - This is a zip through jacket with an excellent UPF rating of 50+. Crafted for Day and Night use, this hi-vis jacket complies to AS/NZS 4602.1:2011 safety clothing standards. The contrast colour sleeves add to the style and visibility of the jacket. For comfort, this jacket softens with washing. This jacket is available in Orange/Navy and Yellow/Navy colour options and XS-5XL size options. You can purchase this jacket for $87.00.
- Stubbies BJ3100 Two Tone Quilted Flying Jacket - This is waterproof with the seams sealed and a quilted lining that provides you with warmth. For added comfort and warmth, this jacket sports a ribbed waistband, neck and cuffs. A 3 piece hood also provides comfort and also adds to the style element of this jacket. For better fit and shape, you can find shoulder darts on this hi-vis jacket that meets the AS/NZS 4602.1:2011 for day use only. This jacket is available in Orange/Navy and Yellow/Navy colour options and XS-5XL size options. You can purchase this jacket for $46.00.
- Stubbies BJ3200 Special Taped Pilot Jacket - This is a highly functional hi-vis jacket sporting a left sleeve pocket, 2 welt pockets and one internal pocket. This jacket also has a zipped closure on the left sleeve that contains an invisible internal zip that aids in branding purposes. This jacket is designed for Day and Night purposes and meets the AS/NZS 4602.1:2011 standards. This jacket also provides excellent sun protection with a UPF rating of 50+. This jacket is available in Yellow/Navy and Orange/Navy colour options and S-5XL size options. You can purchase this jacket for $50.00.
- Stubbies BJ3300 Men's Special Quilt Jacket With Tape - A hi-vis jacket designed for Day/Night use, this is a waterproof and seam sealed jacket that offers the best protection. For warmth, you can find a quilted lining. The comfort this jacket provides is added furthermore by the shaped back hem, that is also shorter in front for easy movement. A 3 piece hood on this jacket provides superior shape and comfort and it also folds into the collar for storage. This jacket complies to AS/NZS 4602.1:2011 for day or night use. This jacket is available in Yellow/Navy and Orange/Navy colour options and S-5XL size options. You can purchase this jacket for $62.00
- Stubbies BJ4100 Two Tone Stowaway Shell + Hoop Tape - This is a lightweight, compact jacket with a stowaway pocket. A waterproof jacket with seams sealed, the elasticated upper sleeve cuff protects from getting wet, while providing comfort. The ventilation on back yoke also provides added comfort to the wearer. You can also find a 3 piece hood for superior shape and comfort. This hi-vis jacket meets the AS/NZS 4602.1:2011 standards for day or night use. This jacket is available in Yellow/Navy and Orange/Navy colour options and S-5XL size options. You can purchase this jacket for $62.00.
From Stubbies Workwear, you can avail quality Embroidery Services. Our embroidery services consist of Left or Right Chest Embroidery, Back Embroidery and Name Embroidery. With no setup charges, no minimums and a competitive price, we offer the best branding services in Australia. What makes us the best place for purchase is that we provide free delivery for orders above $25 and a 30 days returns policy.
Visit Stubbies Workwear to purchase Stubbies Hi Vis Jackets at the best prices in the industry. Shop now!